All classes must be pre-paid.
Creation's Dog Training Center will be closed Saturday, March 7th.
I. Puppy Basics: (Clicker Class / 6 weeks / $115 Puppy Basics Small and Large taught in Puppy Room)
Puppy Basics Small
6:00 - 6:50 pm Katie Swanson Monday, Feb. 17 - March 23 *CLOSED*
7:00 - 7:50 pm Katie Swanson Monday, Feb. 17 - March 23 *CLOSED*
7:00 - 7:50 pm Katie Swanson Tuesday, February 18 - March 24
6:00 - 6:50 pm Nicole Gorecki Wednesday, February 19 - March 25
- Puppies must be 2-11 months, and under 20 pounds to be enrolled in Puppy Basics Small classes.
Puppy Basics Large
6:00 - 6:50 pm Katie Swanson Tuesday, Feb. 18 - March 24 *CLOSED*
7:00 - 7:50 pm Nicole Gorecki Wednesday, Feb. 19 - March 25 *CLOSED*
- Puppies must be 2-11 months, and greater than 20 pounds to be enrolled in Puppy Basics Large classes.
Puppy Basics Mixed
9:00 - 9:50 am Stephenie Clifton Saturday, February 22 - April 4 (No class March 7)
- Puppies Basics Mixed is open to all puppies from 2-11 months of age regardless of size. This class is held in the large training room.
II. AKC S.T.A.R. Puppy - Puppy Obedience (6 Weeks / $115 / Taught in the Large Training Room)
6:00 - 6:50 pm Lori Kirchner Tuesday, February 18 - March 24 *CLOSED*
- Puppies must be under 1 year of age when the first class begins and must strive to attend all 6 weeks to obtain the AKC S.T.A.R. Puppy certificate and medal. Puppies must have taken a beginner puppy class with us or at another facility to take this class.
OBEDIENCE CLASSES - (6 Weeks / $115 / Taught in Large Training Room)
7:00 - 7:50 pm Stephenie Clifton & Lori Kirchner Monday, February 17 - March 23
10:00 - 10:50 am Stephenie Clifton & Lori Kirchner Saturday, Feb. 22 - April 4 (No class March 7)
SPECIAL CLASSES - (6 Weeks / $115 / Taught in Large Training Room)
AKC Canine Good Citizen
7:00 - 7:50 pm Stephenie Clifton Tuesday, Feb. 18 - March 24 *CLOSED*
CANINE SPORTS CLASSES - (6 Weeks / $115 / Taught in Large Training Room)
Taste of K9 Sports/Sport Puppy
6:00 - 6:50 pm Stephenie Clifton Monday, Feb. 17 - March 23 *CLOSED*
- Puppies and dogs of all ages are welcome to enroll in this class. No prerequisite.
6:00 - 6:50 pm Intro to Agility/Puppy Agility Lori Kirchner Wednesday, Feb. 26 - April 1 *CLOSED*
- There is no age restriction for this class. It is for dogs who have never been in an agility class before, but HAVE taken a puppy or obedience class at our training center or the equivalent at another facility.
7:00 - 7:50 pm Agility 1 (off-leash dogs) Lori Kirchner Wednesday, Feb. 26 - April 1 *CLOSED*
6:00 - 7:00 pm Agility Handling and Games Stephenie Clifton Thursday, February 20 - March 26
- This class is for advanced agility dogs.
7:10 - 8:10 pm Teacup Agility All Levels Stephenie Clifton Thursday, Feb. 20 - March 26 *CLOSED*
11:00 - 11:50 am Agility All Levels Stephenie Clifton Saturday, Feb. 22 - April 4 (No Class March 7) *CLOSED*
PLEASE note the following for ALL classes:
- Wear comfortable closed-back shoes to ensure your safety.
- Please bring a leash no longer than 6'. Do not use retractable leashes in our facility.
- Please keep your dog on leash at ALL times (even behind the barriers in the large training room) unless instructed otherwise by your trainer.
- Bring treats for your dog. You may also wish to bring a bowl for water.
- Please keep your dog on a shortened leash when entering and exiting the facility for everyone's safety.
Please visit our Discounts page. To reserve a place in class, you must register and pay prior to the night the class starts.
We take credit cards in the office.
Refunds will not be issued. Credit may be given.